Friday, November 23, 2007
There's only so much that this heart can take,
It's only in a matter of time til it'll break.
It's not that I haven't tried, in fact I've been trying so hard, I'm so emotionally exhausted from trying to keep up with you.
If only you'd stop running away from whatever that's bothering you, and stop pushing me away.
I am tired, of trying, and waiting for you to be normal again, then I'll resume to my old self, self-healing my wounds.
Love, isn't role-play dear.
I am tired of being wronged for saying even the right things.
I am sick of your endless "fearless" denials, your childish threats, your feeble attempts to stop me with your harsh, abusive words.
I won't deny that they bruise me. And i wish you'd stop.
It might have taken me awhile, but I'm slowly learning to be more independent, less pathetic.
I'm not yet ready to let go and I don't even want to in the first place (not right now at least), but I will if I have to.
Nevertheless, like you say, I'm hard-headed when it comes to matters like these.
As long as I deem myself strong enough, I'd go through anything and everything that will come my way. And after all that I've been through the past 41months, I'm not gonna give up that easily. That's how much I love you. That's how far I'll go for you and me.
Until it tears me apart and literally breaks me down, I hope I won't fall out.
Then again, it's only a matter of time.
Labels: 41 already?
X O X O; 11:46 pm